Welcome to Syrinscape and the Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest!
We are really excited to continue our work with Paizo, bringing their playtests alive with Syrinscape's official Pathfinder sounds.
In case you have never heard of Syrinscape, Syrinscape is a revolutionary sound design app that adds
evocative ambient background sound and a movie-like soundtrack to your tabletop gaming
experience. Syrinscape conjures every aural landscape imaginable, from ethereal forests and stony
shorelines to dank vermin-filled dungeons and the spooky depths of Golarion.
And best yet if you already use Syrinscape we are proud to say that Syrinscape in totally 100%
compatible with Pathfinder 2.0! No pesky stat adjustments or legacy rules here.
How do I access my cool new free sounds? Easy, just follow these simple steps!
1) Download the Syrinscape Fantasy Player from syrinscape.com/download, Apple Store or
Google Play. The app is available on PC, MAC, iOS and Android
1a) Optional: Register for a free Syrinscape account from our website
2) Open the app and sign in with your Syrinscape account or click guest
3) Find the (PPT1) Sound Sets (near the top of the leftmost column) and click "install Soundset"
4) Experiment by clicking a few of the MOODS (2nd column from the left)
5) These MOODs correspond to locations or encounters in the adventure
6) Now ask questions at email@example.com or on the very friendly forum.syrinscape.com
The free Playtest soundsets contain sounds from many of our other soundsets and have been
designed especially for the playtest, They will be available for the duration of that chapters
playtest. So once the test moves to chapter two the chapter two soundset will become visible and
chapter one will disappear, likewise for chapter three, four ... etc.
If you followed step 1a) and registered for a free account, you can also then purchase additional
soundsets directly from our store or from Paizo.com, or you could subscribe and unlock our entire
back catalogue of sounds, to really help bring your gaming to life!
Enjoy all the noise and happy gaming!
Ben, Steve and all of us at Team Syrinscape.